Sail, Snorkel & Kayak – Full Day
Come experience the wilds of the Florida Keys at your own leisurely pace on your Full-day Sail, Snorkel & Kayak Tour. Eco Tours are one of the most popular things to do in the Florida Keys. Learn about this complex, lush ecosystem from a knowledgeable nature guide as you paddle a sea kayak through mangrove islands, go snorkeling around pristine patch reefs and shipwrecks, and enjoy a rainbow of tropical birds and fish. You may even spot a shark or a stingray!
Sail, Snorkel, Kayak - Full Day
- Adult: $120.00 Child $95.00 (4 to 12) Toddlers: (0 to 3) Free
- Check in 30 minutes prior to departure
- Trip Duration: 6.5 hours
- Departure Time: 9:30 am
What’s included in your Sea Kayaking and Snorkeling Tour?
- An experienced nature guide
- A sea kayak (these are very stable kayaks which can be paddled by just about anyone of any age)
- Sanitized snorkeling equipment (there’s no need to bring your own)
- Fresh fruit and other healthy snacks
- A variety of soft drinks, bottled water, and (perhaps most importantly) beer after snorkeling
- In the winter months, we provide warm drinks and wetsuits (at no extra charge)
- Prescription-strength snorkeling masks are available if necessary
READY TO BOOK NOW?