Dolphin Watch & Snorkel Eco Tour – SAVE 10%
Imagine the thrill of a dolphin encounter in their natural habitat! Dolphin watching and snorkeling are two of the most popular things to do in Key West. This Dolphin Watch & Snorkel Eco Tour allows you to combine the two — in a way that’s sensitive and safe for these beautifully intelligent wild creatures.
(reg $79.95)$71.96 Child: (4-10) ( reg $59.95) $53.96 Children: (3 and under free) $0.00
- Trip Duration: 3 Hours
- Check In: 30 minutes prior to departure
- Departure Times: 9:00 am, 12:30 pm, 5:30 pm
- Only March 10th to September 29th, trip includes sunset views on the way back to port
- Expert Guides
- Watch Bottlenose Dolphins in Their Natural Habitat
- Snorkel Along the Shallow Backcountry
- Shallow Reefs with the Possibility of Spotting Stingrays, Juvenile Fish, Sea Fans, Sea Rods, Sponges, and Isolated Coral Formations
- 45ft Power Catamaran
- 14ft Beam
- 80 Gallon freshwater tanks
- One Master Captain and 1-2 crew based on guest countSanitized Snorkel Equipment
- Dolphin watching memories you can enjoy for years to come.
READY TO BOOK NOW?
Book your Key West tours and attractions today
Wild and fun or a bit more upscale or laid back-as Conch travel experts we'll help you plan a trip that's perfect for you.
WE MAKE FUN EASYCall 305.587.4386888.667.4386