Island Adventure Afternoon
Enjoy an all-inclusive back-to-nature eco-tour, plus an unforgettable sunset. During the Key West Island Adventure, you’ll spend an afternoon in the water, in the backcountry, and kicking back on a remote sandbar. Then, on your voyage back to the dock, you’ll enjoy our spectacular sunset…a beautiful way to end your day in Paradise.
Adult: $119.95 Child: (4-10) $94.95 Infant: (0-3) $0.00
- Trip Duration 4.5 Hours
- Departure Time: 3:30 pm
- Check in: 30 minutes prior to departure
- Power Catamaran
- Backcountry Snorkeling
- Guided Eco Kayak Tour
- Local Wildlife
- Relax on a Remote Sandbar or in Shallow Water
- The Island Adventure features snorkeling, kayaking, and sunbathing on a private sandbar, plus lunch. Enjoy lunch on a catamaran on your way out to the Gulf coral gardens — You won’t run out of things to look at on this backcountry adventure.
- The boat’s friendly crew will be on-hand to help you with your snorkel gear, which is included free of charge. After some leisurely snorkeling, you’ll head to a private and secluded island for sunbathing and a relaxing lunch.
- Explore the natural beauty of the area from an easy-to-pilot sea kayak, making it easy for you to reconnect with nature and see the beauty of the Key West area up close. Enjoy an ice-cold beer on the way back to the dock if you choose...it’s also included in the price.
READY TO BOOK NOW?