Key West 8-Seat Golf Cart Rentals
We now offer 8-Seat Golf Carts for rent. If you got a large group and you need to get around the island – this is the way to go. Perfect for weddings and group shuttles. There are two types of car rentals, electric and gas. Typically, gas is used for longer rental times and when traveling longer distances which allows you to be free from worry about charging.
For your convenience, you can even get a free shuttle to your electric vehicle from anywhere in Key West.
Rental Pricing & Requirements
- 3 Hours: $200.00
- 5 Hours: $230.00
- 8 Hours: $260.00
- 24 Hours $300.00
- Multiple Day Rentals: Each Additional Day $150.00
- Rental locations open 8:00 am - close 9:00 pm daily (All Year)
- Must be 22 years or older with Credit Card & Valid Drivers License
- Operating Instructions
- 4 Passenger Max
- Complimentary pick up & drop off from anywhere on the island
- Key West Map
Helpful Hints for Key West Electric Car Rentals
- Rentals are available in 3 -hour, 8-hour, and 24-hour increments, plus multi-day rentals.
- The longer your rental term, the lower your average per-hour cost. (However, prices are quoted as a flat fee.)
- Walk-up rates tend to be higher, so you can save money by reserving your eCar in advance with ToursKeyWest.com.
- Shuttles are available from anywhere in Key West to get you to and from the rental agency.
Why Rent an Electric Car in Key West?Key West is small (just four miles by two miles) so parking can be hard to find during busy times. And gas can be expensive. That’s why electric car rentals are such a popular way to get around the island. These zippy eCars are easy to maneuver around the narrow streets of America’s only Caribbean island. And unlike a standard rental car, you don’t have to worry about getting sand out of the upholstery or carpets after a day at the beach. These rugged cars are tourist-friendly.
READY TO BOOK NOW?