Sail, Snorkel & Kayak Afternoon
Sail, snorkel & Kayak your afternoon away! This back country trip is similar to the morning excursion but gives you a chance to sleep in a little later if you choose. On the afternoon trip you will enjoy the same activities as the morning, kayaking, snorkeling and sailing. Snacks and drinks will also be provided along the way. One of many great things that stands out with this trip though is the Key West sunset seen from the water on the way home. Truly one of the best ways to end your day. Kayak, Snorkel & Sail Among Key West’s Natural Wonders.
Sail, Snorkel, Kayak, Afternoon Sunset
- Adult: $90.00 Children: $70.00 Toddlers: Free
- Trip Duration: 4.5 Hours
- Check in 30 minutes prior to departure
- Departure Time: 3:00 pm
- Boat: 65' Shallow Draft Schooners
- Help raise sails on 65ft tradition style schooners.
- Sailing through the shallow waters of the Key West National Wildlife Refuge.
- Snorkeling on pristine lush sponge gardens or isolated boulder corals patch reefs.
- Bite into our Fresh tropical fruit platter.
- Enjoy going back in time with a historical chart talk.
- Adventure around the mangrove canopy spotting and variety of bird and marine life.
- Relax as we teach or refresh your memory about tips for snorkeling and kayaking.
- Take in all the beautiful scenery around you as the sun sparkles off the water.
READY TO BOOK NOW?