Scooter Rental Single Rider
The narrow streets in Key West can make driving a rental car a bit challenging for tourists. Savvy visitors know that renting a scooter is a fun, fast way to get around the island. Parking is a lot easier, too. For double the fun with a friend, check out a two passenger scooter.
Rental Pricing & Requirements
- 4 Hours: $35.00
- 8 Hours: $45.00
- 24 Hours $55.00
- Multiple Day Rentals: 1st 24 Hours $55.00 + Each Additional Day $35.00
- Rental locations open 8:00 am - close 9:00 pm daily (All Year)
- Must be 18 years or older with Credit Card & Valid Drivers License
- Operating Instructions
- 1 Person Max
- Complimentary pick up & drop off from anywhere on the island
- No fuel fees
- Helmets (no cost)
- Key West Map
Helpful Hints for Key West Scooter Rentals
- Scooter rentals are available in half-day, 8-hour, 24-hour, and multi-day increments.
- The longer your rental term, the lower the average per-hour cost. (However, scooter rental prices are quoted as a flat fee.)
- Yamaha Zuma double scooters are larger and more comfortable for drivers with a large frame.
- Baskets are available upon request to stow your gear. Most scooters have an under the seat compartment as well.
- Helmets are available and optional unless you are under the age of 16.
- All scooter rentals are equipped with anti-theft locks.
- Shuttles are available from anywhere in Key West to get you to and from the rental agency.
READY TO BOOK NOW?