Florida Keys Nature & History Tour from Key West
Florida Keys Nature & History Tour from Key West is a great way to see more of the Florida Keys! Experience breathtaking views and learn the keys’ history & ecology as we travel ‘up the keys’ to the famed Seven Mile Bridge, visit the adorable key deer, and relax at one of the Keys most beautiful beaches.
Join your friendly & knowledgeable tour guide for an unforgettable half-day tour of the Florida Keys! During your Up The Keys Nature Tour, you’ll learn the history, culture, and ecology of the Florida Keys, listen to island music, & enjoy the breathtaking scenery!
BAMBI, BEACHES & FUN
- Price per person - $97 for Adults (13 years and older), $79 for children (12 and under)
- Duration - 4 hour tour
- Departs at 9:00 AM or 2:00 PM
- Pick up & Drop off from your hotel or resort
- State Park Entry Fees
- Scenic Views
- Local Tour Guide
- Free Hotel and Vacation Rental Pick-up from your stay
- Scenic and relaxing road trip up the Overseas Highway from Key West to Marathon
- Learn the history, culture and ecology of the Florida Keys
- Take in the spectacular views from the Iconic Seven Mile Bridge
- Explore Bahia Honda State Park
- Go on a Key Deer Safari at Big Pine Key
- Enjoy the nature and wildlife at the peaceful Blue Hole
READY TO BOOK NOW?