Ultimate Island Experience
Book your Ultimate Island Experience today! A more extensive version of our Key West Eco Tour. This exciting ride allows you to experience historical city landmarks, and Key West’s famous marine life. See our beautiful shallow waters of the Key West’s Backcountry. Experience a bird’s eye view of the island, waters, and wildlife for the best vacation activity your entire family will enjoy!
Fun, Family Friendly, and Guaranteed to Put a Smile On Your Face
Whether you have an entire afternoon to kill, or are just visiting us on a cruise for a few hours, we have a tour that will fit your time and budget! If you are a first-time flyer or an experienced pilot, all of our tours are fun, family-friendly, and guaranteed to put a smile on your face!
Tour Key West and The World Famous Back Country
Every Ultimate Island Experience is unique, and the route is customized to each and every group, spending extra time hovering over whatever you may find on the way, whether it be a sunken shipwreck or a pod of playful dolphins. If you want the complete experience of seeing all of Key West, mixed with the excitement of having your own private helicopter and pilot, this is definitely the tour for you!
What To Expect
- Every Ultimate Island Experience is Unique
- Extra Time to engage with what you find along the way,
Sunken Shipwreck or Playful Pod of Dolphins
- Fly Out Over The World-Famous Backcountry
- Incredible Views of Snipe and Mud Keys
- Approximate 30 Minute Flight
- Three Passengers (max)
We offer unique helicopter tour experiences. Book your helicopter sightseeing tour now and see Key West Florida the way it was meant to be seen.
Guests (all ages 2+)
Lap Infants (ages under 2 at time of flight)
Scheduled at Booking
15 minutes prior to your start time!
3471 S Roosevelt Blvd Key West, FL 33040 (at the airport)
Ultimate Island Experience Details
- Robinson R-44 is a Four Seat Light Helicopter
- All Pilots, FAA Commercially Rated
- Max Weight is 275 Pounds Per Seat & 600 Pounds Per Group
- Every Seat is a Window Seat
- 2 People Minimum • Up to 3 Passengers Max
- Experienced, Professional Pilot
- Safety Equipment (headsets, additional ear protection)
- 30 Minute Flight
- Doors Off (option)
- Champagne Toast (option)
- Video Package (option)
- Make it a Private Charter (option)
What to bring
- Your State/Government Issued Identification
- Something to take pictures and/or videos with if you haven’t opted for the video package (your phone is more than suitable)