Dry Tortugas Ferry Excursion
Ferry out to the National Park. This remote coral atoll is located 70 miles from Key West in the Gulf of Mexico, making it a dream EcoTour destination. Breakfast, Lunch, Guided Tour of Fort Jefferson and snorkeling gear provided. RESERVE EARLY! This is a very popular trip that typically sells out weeks in advance.
Due to limited availability, reservation request must be made by filling out a "need more information" form or calling 305-587-4386. We recommend calling at least 2 weeks in advance to check for available spots and make a reservation.
- Adult: $180 Child: (4-16) $125 Student (17+ w/ID) $170 Active Military (w/ID) $170 Senior (62+) $170
- Trip Duration: 9.5 Hours
- Check In Day Trip: 7:00 am, Boarding Begins 7:30 am
- Departure Time: 8:00 am, Returns 5:30 pm
- 110' Luxury Catamaran
- Requires each passengers name for Coast Guard Manifest
- Full Payment is Due at Time of Booking
- A ferry ride to Dry Tortugas National Park
- An optional guided tour of historic Fort Jefferson
- Complimentary breakfast and picnic lunch
- Sanitized snorkeling gear
- Plenty of free time for swimming, snorkeling, bird spotting, photography, and exploring the island .
- Valid Photo ID Required
- Sunscreen and Bathing suit
- Sunglasses, hat and towel
- Sturdy pair of walking shoes
- You may bring your own snorkeling gear if you wish.
- Change of clothing. During your journey back to Key West, you can use our onboard fresh water rinse showers.
READY TO BOOK NOW?
Book your Key West tours and attractions today
Wild and fun or a bit more upscale or laid back-as Conch travel experts we'll help you plan a trip that's perfect for you.
WE MAKE FUN EASYCall 305.587.4386888.667.4386