Dry Tortugas Ferry Excursion
Ferry out to the National Park. This remote coral atoll is located 70 miles from Key West in the Gulf of Mexico, making it a dream EcoTour destination. Breakfast, Lunch, Guided Tour of Fort Jefferson and snorkeling gear provided. RESERVE EARLY! This is a very popular trip that typically sells out weeks in advance.
Due to limited availability, reservation request must be made by filling out a "need more information" form or calling 305-587-4386. We recommend calling at least 2 weeks in advance to check for available spots and make a reservation.
- Adult: $190 Child: (4-16) $135 Student (17+ w/ID) $170 Active Military (w/ID) $180 Senior (62+) $180
- Trip Duration: 9.5 Hours
- Check In Day Trip: 7:00 am, Boarding Begins 7:30 am
- Departure Time: 8:00 am, Returns 5:30 pm
- 110' Luxury Catamaran
- Requires each passengers name for Coast Guard Manifest
- Full Payment is Due at Time of Booking
- A ferry ride to Dry Tortugas National Park
- An optional guided tour of historic Fort Jefferson
- Complimentary breakfast and picnic lunch
- Sanitized snorkeling gear
- Plenty of free time for swimming, snorkeling, bird spotting, photography, and exploring the island .
- Valid Photo ID Required
- Sunscreen and Bathing suit
- Sunglasses, hat and towel
- Sturdy pair of walking shoes
- You may bring your own snorkeling gear if you wish.
- Change of clothing. During your journey back to Key West, you can use our onboard fresh water rinse showers.
READY TO BOOK NOW?