Dry Tortugas Seaplane – Full Day Tour
70 miles west of the Florida Keys – you can discover the same natural beauty of this spectacular destination from your personal Dry Tortugas Seaplane Charter! Seaplanes are the fastest way to get to the Dry Tortugas, named for the giant sea turtles (“tortugas”) that Ponce de León’s 1513 expedition found there. The seaplane flight to the Dry Tortugas is so spectacular, it’s an attraction all its own. As you fly west to Dry Tortugas, you will cross over 70 miles of beautiful islands and ocean at an altitude so low that you may see dolphins, sharks, birds, sea turtles, coral atolls, and even historic shipwrecks.
Due to limited availability, reservation request must be made by filling out a "need more information" form or calling 305-587-4386. We recommend calling at least 2 weeks in advance to check for available spots and make a reservation.
- Adult: $625.00 Child: (12 & under) $500.00 Children: (2 & under) Free
- Trip Duration: 8 Hours
- Check In: 30 minutes prior to departure
- Departure Time: 8:00 am
- 10 Passenger Seaplane
- This trip is just under 8 hours long, providing at least 6 1/2 hours of island time at Fort Jefferson/Dry Tortugas. Travel time is approximately 40 minutes each way. Departs morning only. (The Full Day is more expensive then the Half Day because we hold a morning & an afternoon seat).
- Children under the age of 2 years are not assigned a seat and travel on an adults lap. Per the FAA once a child has had their 2nd birthday they must purchase a seat.
- Coolers and ice, with complimentary bottled water and/or your choice of soft drinks
- Snorkeling (Mask, snorkel, fins and floatation vest). You are welcome to bring your own gear
- Towels and bathing suit
- Sunscreen (preferably reef safe)
- Change of dry clothes for your comfort on the return flight.
- Snacks (We do not supply any food and there is none available at Dry Tortugas)
- Full-day passengers should bring a packed lunch (We can supply extra coolers & ice)
- $15.00 cash National Park Entrance Fee for all persons 17 or older. This fee is collected by Key West Seaplane Adventures, on behalf of the National Park Service, at check in time. There is no need for cash on the island. However, you may want to bring a small amount for the Park Service Gift Shop and pilot gratuity
- Dive tanks, weights or knives
- Underwater scooters
- Flammable liquids or gas stoves
- Large coolers
- Styrofoam coolers
- Dogs or any pets
- Beach chairs or shade umbrellas. (There are plenty of picnic tables provided by the National Park Service)
READY TO BOOK NOW?