Historic Seaport Food & Cultural Walking Tour
Discover the depth of Key West’s fresh seafood and explore the sights, sounds, and intoxicating flavors of the city through it’s charming historic seaport. Sample 6 local specialties as you follow your passionate guide from one beloved eatery to the next. Curated with Sea-Foodies in mind, this food tour is ideal for those who are more inclined to the fruits of the sea. Tastings include fish tacos, lobster mac n cheese, locally-made beers, and more. Reserve today – your Historic Seaport Food & Cultural Walking Tour.
A 'best-all-around' food tour of fresh local ingredients straight from our waters. Taste maritime history as we walk the historic seaport!
- Adult: $75 Child: (12yrs and under) food included $49 Child: (6yrs and under) no food included $0.00
- Trip Duration: 3 Hours
- Tour begins: 11:00 am and 3:30pm
- Distance Covered: 1.3 Miles
- 5+ tastings: Come hungry.
- Generous tastings of fresh, local seafood like Key West pink shrimp, conch ceviche, and more!
- Learn unique fun facts and the history of Key West from knowledgable local guides
- Listen to the history and origin of our Historic Seaport and the industries that shaped the tiny island
- Walk off the beaten path of Duval Street and into historic neighborhoods and hidden gems
- With advance notice, some dietary restrictions can be accommodated with tasty substitutions.
- Includes Seafood Lover’s Food Tour booklet – filled with coupons, map, and recommended eateries!
READY TO BOOK NOW?