Southernmost Food Tasting & Cultural Walking Tour
The Southernmost Food Tour, the company’s original and signature tour, celebrates the Cuban and Caribbean influences on both food and culture. Guided small group experiences stop at 6 locations, come complete with a sweet treat, an alcoholic beverage,…
- Adult: $75 Child: (12yrs and under) food included $49 Child: (6yrs and under) no food $0.00
- Trip Duration: 3 Hours
- Departure Time: 11:00am and 3:30pm
- Distance Covered: 1.4 Miles
- 5+ tastings: Come hungry.
- Generous tastings of local, iconic dishes like conch fritters, fish tacos, and key lime pie!
- Learn unique fun facts and the history of Key West from knowledgable local guides
- Listen to the history and origin of Cuban & Caribbean cuisine, and their influence on our culture here in Key West
- Walk off the beaten path of Duval Street and into historic neighborhoods and hidden gems
- With advance notice, most dietary restrictions can be accommodated with tasty substitutions.
- Includes Southernmost Food Tour booklet – filled with coupons, map, and recommended eateries!
READY TO BOOK NOW?