Our Most Popular Key West Food Tour!
Come join us on our Southernmost Food Tasting and Cultural Waking Tour. Celebrate the Cuban and Caribbean influences on both food and culture on our tiny island. Our guided tours – stop at five locations, come with a sweet treat, and a alcoholic beverage. Theses fun and interesting food tours are designed to introduce you to authentic island flavors like cuban roast pork, fresh fish, a signature rum drink, and of course, key lime pie!
Our original tour celebrates our Cuban & Caribbean influences, designed for you to try all the “must have” dishes of Key West.
Explore Key West’s Best Food Spots!
What to Expect
- 4+ food tastings and 1 alcoholic beverage, enough for a hearty lunch.
- Generous tastings of local, iconic dishes like conch fritters, Caribbean jerk fish , and key lime pie!
- Learn unique fun facts and the history of Key West from knowledgable local guides.
- Listen to the history and origin of Cuban & Bahamian cuisine, and their influence on our culture here in Key West.
- Walk off the beaten path of Duval Street and into historic neighborhoods and hidden gems.
- With advance notice, most dietary restrictions can be accommodated with tasty substitutions.
- Includes Southernmost Food Tour booklet – filled with coupons, map, and recommended eateries!
As our tour stops are locally owned, we may occasionally replace stops with vendors not listed above, but please rest assured an authentic Key West experience will be maintained!
Adults (food and 1 alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage)
Children 12 & Under (with food)
Children 12 & Under (no food)
(Tickets must be purchased in advance, walk-up traffic not accepted)
11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 3:30 pm
30 minutes prior to your start time!
DEPARTURE LOCATION: El Siboney Restaurant – 900 Catherine Street (Tickets must be purchased in advance, walk-up traffic not accepted)
- El Siboney
- The Speakeasy Inn & Rum Bar
- Kaya Island Eats
- Cuban Coffee Queen
Your Tour Incudes
- 4+ food tastings + 1 alcoholic beverage
- Generous tastings (conch fritters, Caribbean jerk
fish & key lime pie)
- Fun Facts (history of Key West)
- Knowledgable Local Guides
- Learn History of Cuban & Bahamian Cuisine
(influence on Key West)
- See Historic Neighborhoods & Hidden Gems
- Includes Southernmost Food Tour booklet
What to Bring
- Key West is a very hot and humid island
(hat and sunscreen)
- Wear comfortable walking clothing & shoes
- Our walking food tours take place rain or shine
(Ponchos are provided if necessary)
- Gratuity (not included ticket)
If you had a great time, please tip your guide!
- Also, bring a camera and make some memories!