Key West Golf Cart Rentals
Your Key West Golf Cart Rentals will get you around the island in a fun and friendly way! There are two types of car rentals, electric and gas. Typically, gas is used for longer rental times and when traveling longer distances which allows you to be free from worry about charging.
These fun, inexpensive golf carts are easier to park than full-size vehicles. For your convenience, you can even get a free shuttle to your electric vehicle from anywhere in Key West.
Rentals & Requirements
- 3 Hours
- 8 Hours
- 24 Hours
- Multiple Day Rentals
- Rental locations open 8:00 am - close 9:00 pm daily (All Year)
- Must be 22 years or older with Credit Card & Valid Drivers License
- Operating Instructions
- Offering 4 seat, 6 seat, and 8 seat rentals
- Complimentary pick up & drop off from anywhere on the island
- Key West Map
Helpful Hints for Key West Electric Car Rentals
- Rentals are available in 3 -hour, 8-hour, and 24-hour increments, plus multi-day rentals.
- The longer your rental term, the lower your average per-hour cost. (However, prices are quoted as a flat fee.)
- Walk-up rates tend to be higher, so you can save money by reserving your eCar in advance with ToursKeyWest.com.
- Shuttles are available from anywhere in Key West to get you to and from the rental agency.
Why Rent an Electric Car in Key West?Key West is small (just four miles by two miles) so parking can be hard to find during busy times. And gas can be expensive. That’s why electric car rentals are such a popular way to get around the island. These zippy eCars are easy to maneuver around the narrow streets of America’s only Caribbean island. And unlike a standard rental car, you don’t have to worry about getting sand out of the upholstery or carpets after a day at the beach. These rugged cars are tourist-friendly.
READY TO BOOK NOW?