Key West Island Adventure
Enjoy an all-inclusive back-to-nature eco-tour, plus an unforgettable sunset. During the Key West Island Adventure, you’ll spend a morning or an afternoon in the water, in the backcountry, and kicking back on a remote sandbar. Pick the afternoon trip, then on your voyage back to the dock, you’ll enjoy our spectacular sunset…a beautiful way to end your day in Paradise.
- Adult: $129.95
- Child: (4-10) $104.95 Infant: (0-3) $0.00
- Holiday Rate May Apply
- Departure Times varies seasonally
- AM Departure 9:00am - 1:30 pm (available select dates including) 11/24-11/27 & 12/23-01-01
- PM Departure 2:00pm - 6:00 pm
- Trip Duration 4.5 Hours
- Check in: 30 minutes prior to departure
- Power Catamaran
- Backcountry Snorkeling
- Guided Eco Kayak Tour
- Local Wildlife
- Relax on a Remote Sandbar or in Shallow Water
- The Island Adventure features snorkeling, kayaking, and sunbathing on a private sandbar, plus lunch. Enjoy lunch on a catamaran on your way out to the Gulf coral gardens — You won’t run out of things to look at on this backcountry adventure.
- The boat’s friendly crew will be on-hand to help you with your snorkel gear, which is included free of charge. After some leisurely snorkeling, you’ll head to a private and secluded island for sunbathing and a relaxing lunch.
- Explore the natural beauty of the area from an easy-to-pilot sea kayak, making it easy for you to reconnect with nature and see the beauty of the Key West area up close. Enjoy an ice-cold beer on the way back to the dock if you choose...it’s also included in the price.
Know Before You Go
Rules and Regulations
READY TO BOOK NOW?
Book your Key West tours and attractions today
Wild and fun or a bit more upscale or laid back-as Conch travel experts we'll help you plan a trip that's perfect for you.