Sail, Snorkel & Kayak
Come experience the wilds of the Florida Keys at your own leisurely pace on your Full-day Sail, Snorkel & Kayak Tour. Eco Tours are one of the most popular things to do in the Florida Keys. Learn about this complex, lush ecosystem from a knowledgeable nature guide as you paddle a sea kayak through mangrove islands, go snorkeling around pristine patch reefs and shipwrecks, and enjoy a rainbow of tropical birds and fish. You may even spot a shark or a stingray!
Sail, Snorkel, Kayak - Half Day or Full Day Options
- Starting at $99.00
- Check in 30 minutes prior to departure
- Trip Duration: 4.5 and 6.5 hours
- Sail, Snorkel & Kayak - Morning
- Sail, Snorkel, & Kayak - Afternoon
- Sail, Snorkel, & Kayak - Premium Day
What’s included in your Sea Kayaking and Snorkeling Tour?
- An experienced nature guide
- A sea kayak (these are very stable kayaks which can be paddled by just about anyone of any age)
- Sanitized snorkeling equipment (there’s no need to bring your own)
- Fresh fruit and other healthy snacks
- A variety of soft drinks, bottled water, and (perhaps most importantly) beer after snorkeling
- In the winter months, we provide warm drinks and wetsuits (at no extra charge)
- Prescription-strength snorkeling masks are available if necessary
Know Before You Go
Rules and Regulations
READY TO BOOK NOW?
Book your Key West tours and attractions today
Wild and fun or a bit more upscale or laid back-as Conch travel experts we'll help you plan a trip that's perfect for you.