Reach Resort Jet Ski Tour
Book your Reach Resort Jet Ski Tour today! You will circle the island in 90 minutes. But what sets it apart from our other tours, is you also have freestyle riding time to play on your ski. Not only will you be guided on both the Atlantic & Gulf sides of the island but you have added time to freestyle ride! This 1 hour and 45 minute Key West Jet Ski Tour is great for beginners and experienced riders alike. Our professional tour guides are along for the ride to assist you!
Takes You From The Atlantic Ocean to The Gulf of Mexico and Back to The Atlantic!
You may also like our Casa Marina location: https://tourskeywest.com/product/casa-marina-jetski-tour/
Jet Ski Tour + Freestyle Riding Highlights
- Expert Guide Provides
- Safety Instructions
- Yamaha PWC Comfortable Ride (even at 45 mph)
- 27 Mile Guided Tour
- Circles the island of Key West
- Departs Reach Resort
Stops at Key West Points of Interest
During your Jet Ski Tour + Freestyle Riding, you take in breathtaking views of Key West’s backcountry, see famous Mallory Square from the water, and watch for marine life like sea turtles and dolphins frolicking in the Caribbean waters. Learn about the history of Key West during stops along the way.
- Southernmost Point
- Historic Key West Bight
- Sunset Key
- Relax or play in the water while we stop
- Stop at Deserted Sandbar
- Bring your waterproof camera for great photos
Rules & Regulations
Please be advised no one under the age of 16 can operate a jet ski alone. Persons 16 and 17 years of age can operate a jet ski alone with a valid photo ID once they pass the Florida Boater Safety course and a parent or legal guardian has signed a waiver for them. Anyone born in the year 1988 to present must take and pass the Florida Boater Safety course. There will be a link in your confirmation email to take it online.
- Three guests are allowed per Jet Ski and cannot exceed a total combined weight of 460 lbs (225 kg)
- MANDATORY: MUST BRING 1 Credit Card per reservation
- MANDATORY: MUST BRING 1 I.D. that includes date of birth per guest (ages 16 and older)
- MANDATORY: MUST complete a Boater Safety Test if guest does not have a Florida Boater Safety License
- The Operator on each Jet Ski must have a basic understanding of the English Language
- Guests MUST be at least 18 years old or have a parent/legal guardian present at check-in to participate
- Guests Born in or after 1988, please check-in 60 minutes before departure time
- Guests Born in or after 1988 may operate the Jet Ski if they have a Photo I.D. and meet ONE of the following criteria:
- They have a National Association of State Boating Law Administrators Certification
- They are riding with someone born before 1988
- They are riding with someone born in or after 1988 who does have a United States Boater Safety License or National Association of State Boating Law Administrators Certification
- Boater Safety License: We strongly recommend all guests born after 1988 obtain their boater license in advance, online.
- You can obtain your Temporary Boating Certificate online. The cost is $9.99 for access to study material and unlimited exam attempts. Certificates are good for 90 days. Physical copy or your email copy to be printed must be presented at check in.
- Riders MUST check-in 1 hour before departure time to obtain a temporary Boater Safety License
- Guests that do need to do the test: please check in 1 hour before departure time
- Guests 4-13 years of age may only accompany as a passenger to someone who is at least 18 years of age. A parent/legal guardian must be present at check-in to sign paperwork. They are not allowed under any circumstance to operate the Jet Ski
- Guests 14-15 years of age may operate a Jet Ski as long as a passenger accompanies them who is at least 18 years of age and meets above criteria (parent/legal guardian must also be present to sign paperwork and show Photo I.D.)
- Guests 16-17 years of age may operate a Jet Ski after they have obtained a Boater Safety License, bring Photo I.D. and have signed paperwork from a parent/legal guardian who must also show Photo I.D., even if not participating
- Please note that a safety lanyard (key) is attached to the Jet Ski driver at all times
GUESTS CANNOT PARTICIPATE IF THEY
- Possess or are under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Are pregnant
- Have any existing medical conditions that put them or others at risk
- Are 5 years of age and younger, feet must be able to reach floorboard
- Are over 18 years of age and do not have a valid government issued photo I.D. and credit card
- Operator of Jet Ski does not have a basic understanding of the English Language
- All reservations are subject to a 24 hour cancellation notice.
- No refunds provided for cancellations made within 24 hours of a reservation’s scheduled departure.
- Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
- No-shows will be charged in full for missed reservations.
Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. Refer to your confirmation email.
- All drivers must have a government-issued photo ID to check in
- Drivers born in 1988 or later must present a boater’s license or take Florida’s Boater’s Safety Course
- Ages 14 – 15 can drive with an adult on the back
- Ages 16 – 17 can drive alone, but must have an adult present to sign their waivers & take a Boater’s Safety test
What kind of Jet Skis do you have?
We operate Yamaha EX and VX Jet Skis. They are 1100cc, 115 hp, and can go up to 45 mph.
I do not know how to swim. Is it safe to do the tour?
Absolutely! All drivers and passengers are required to wear a full life vest So if you end up off the Jet Ski at any time, you will still be safe. Our guides will be with you the whole way, so there is nothing to worry about.
I have never driven a Jet Ski before. Can I come on the tour?
We love taking people out for the first time! Our tour guides will give you all the instructions you will need before departure, and they will be with you the whole way. Driving our Jet Skis is easy to learn and a lot of fun!
Is there a minimum age for passengers?
We do not recommend this tour for infants and small toddlers, 5 years + and feet touch the floor board. As the child’s guardian, you know best whether your child will enjoy 90 minutes (about 1 and a half hours) bouncing around on a Jet Ski. We do take young children out on the Island Jet Ski tour often, and most of them have a blast! However, this is at the tour guides’ discretion. At the end of the day, we want to make sure everyone has fun with us (especially the little guys), so they will take the day’s weather and waves as well as the child’s weight into account to decide whether your child will be safe on our Jet Skis. Call us at 305-587-4386 and we would be happy to assist you.
What is the Boater’s Safety Course?
The Boater’s Safety course is a multiple-choice test we give out before our tours. We ask those taking the test to arrive an hour before the tour’s departure to complete this before the standard check-in. You will receive a pamphlet with all the information you will need to pass the test. It covers the basic ‘rules of the road’ and what signage means out on the water. The test is an open book and typically takes 20-30 minutes.
This test is required by Florida’s FWC Commission for all drivers born in 1988 or later. This requirement can be waived if a passenger on the Jet Ski is over the age cut off. Once completed, the driver will receive a temporary license valid anywhere in the State of Florida for 90 days (about 3 months) – so you will only have to take the test once during your stay.
- We love taking people out for their first time! Our tour guides will give you all the instruction you’ll need before departure and they’ll be with you the whole way. Driving our Jet Skis is easy to learn and a lot of fun!
- We operate Yamaha EX and VX Jet Skis. They are 1100cc, 115 hp, and can go up to 45 mph.
There are no food or beverages included in this trip
- Professional Personal Watercraft Instruction and Training
- Use of State-of-the-Art Yamaha WaveRunners
- 90 min Guided Tour Stopping at Several Key West Highlights
Begin your tour on the pristine, uncrowded south end of Key West. Your expert guide provides safety instructions on your Yamaha personal water craft (PWC), providing you with the confidence to get the most out of your guided tour.
Your new Yamaha PWC provides an unbelievably comfortable ride, even at 45 mph, while providing top of the market handling and maneuverability.
Get ready for the ride of your life as we set off for an exhilarating ride around the island. Your 27 mile guided tour completely circles the island of Key West, a task impossible by most watercraft.
Jet Ski Tour - Reach Resort
$160.00 (per ski)
2 Riders Max (not to exceed 460lbs, 208KG)
10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm (seasonally)
1 hour prior to start time!
Reach Resort, 1435 Simonton St, Key West, FL 33040
Jet Ski Features
- Yamaha EX and VX Jet Skis (reach speeds of up to 45mph)
- Professional Instruction and Training
- 2 Riders Max (per ski)
- Combined Weight Cannot Exceed
Your Tour Includes
- Experienced Guides
- 27 Mile Guided Tour
- Tour Circles the Island of Key West
- Departs at Reach Resort
- Free Shuttle Pick Ups + Free 2nd Rider
What To Bring
- Photo I.D.’s For All Adults 16+
- One Credit Card per Reservation
- Bathing Suit
- Waterproof Bag or Ziploc (if you store valuables in under seat compartment)
- Small Personal Belonging Bag or Backpack (can be stored with booth attendant)