Glass Bottom Boat Sunset Cruise
Glass Bottom Boat Sunset Cruise is a great way for the whole family to enjoy The Reef and the Sunset! See North America’s only living coral reef — and some of the world’s most spectacular sunsets — from a state-of-the-art, twin-hulled 65′ glass bottom catamaran on this popular Key West excursion.
Glass Bottom Boat Sunset Tour
- Adult: $59.95 Child: (4-10) $42.95 Infant: (0-3) $0.00
- Trip Duration: approximately 2.5 hours
- Departure Time: (varies seasonally) Sunset departures are flexible & can extend to 2.5 hrs to get that perfect view!
- Check in 30 minutes prior to departure.
- 65' State-of-the-art Glass Bottom Boat Catamaran (Coast Guard Approved 100 passengers max)
- Requires tickets for all passengers.
ALSO AVAILABLE: Key West Glass Bottom Boat TourAnd once dusk arrives, you’ll appreciate the Key West sunset views unobstructed by buildings or trees. The only thing you’ll see is the sunset, the sky and the water, making for some spectacular photo opportunities. You’ll soon discover why Key West Sunset Cruises are some of the best things to do in Key West.
- See North America’s Only Living Coral Reef in Comfort
- Special Glass “Windows to the Reef” Provide Continuous Viewing for all Passengers
- Expert Tour Guide
- Champagne Toast at Sunset
- Continuous underwater viewing from an enclosed, air-conditioned viewing deck
- A welcoming sundeck where you can catch some rays (yes, there are sunning chairs)
- The spacious catamaran is well equipped with snack bar & restrooms
- The twin hull design allows for maximum stability for your viewing pleasure
- Hours of fascination and fun for guests of all ages on a trip that’s great for families and kids
Know Before You Go
Rules and Regulations
READY TO BOOK NOW?
Book your Key West tours and attractions today
Wild and fun or a bit more upscale or laid back-as Conch travel experts we'll help you plan a trip that's perfect for you.