Glass Bottom Boat Eco Tour
Rather get on the water instead of in the water? Now you can see the wonders under the sea without having to put on any scuba or snorkel equipment! This popular excursion invites you to skim over the only living coral barrier reef in North America in a glass bottom catamaran. These “windows to the reef” glass bottom boats provide continuous viewing for all guests. A myriad of tropical fish and other sea life can be found off the coast of Key West, and a glass bottom boat can be your portal.
- Adult: $49.95 Child: 4 to 10 $35.95 Infant: (0-3) $0.00
- Trip Duration: 2 Hours
- Departure Times: 12:00 pm & 2:00 pm
- Check in 30 minutes prior to departure
- 65' State-of-the-art Glass Bottom Boat Catamaran
- Requires tickets for all passengers.
- State-of-the-Art Catamaran Glass Bottom Boat (65ft)
- Air Conditioned Viewing Area
- Twin 45 Degree Observation Hulls
- Large Seated Sundeck
- Modern Marine Restrooms
- Twin Hull Design for Maximum Stability
- See North America’s Only Living Coral Reef in Comfort
- Special Glass “Windows to the Reef” Provide Continuous Viewing for all Passengers
- Expert Tour Guides
- Continuous underwater viewing from an enclosed, air-conditioned viewing deck
- A welcoming sundeck where you can catch some rays (yes, there are sunning chairs)
- The spacious catamaran comes well equipped with snack bar & restrooms
- The twin hull design allows for maximum stability for your viewing pleasure
- Hours of fascination and fun for guests of all ages on a trip that’s great for families and kids
READY TO BOOK NOW?