Dry Tortugas National Park Camping by Ferry
Camping in the Dry Tortugas National Park is definitely an experience of a lifetime! Imagine sleeping under the stars, on an island 70 miles from civilization, with the warm tropical breezes blowing through palm trees and the rhythmic sound of the ocean waves playing in the background. Camping is limited make your reservations now. RESERVE EARLY! This is a very popular trip that may sell out months in advance. Only 10 campers are transported daily.
Due to limited availability, camping reservations must be made by phone. We recommend calling 8 to12 months in advance to check for available spots and make a reservation.
- Camping: Adult $200 Child (4-16) $145
- The Park Service will collect a campsite fee of $15 to $30 per night based on the size of your party. This will be collected by Park Rangers during your stay
- Trip Duration: Camp up to 4 days (3 nights)
- Campers should confirm their return dates at the time of ticket purchase and with the captain on the outbound trip.
- Check In: 6:30am, Returns 5:30 pm
- All camping gear must be loaded back on ferry (day of departure) by 10:00 am
- 110' Luxury Catamaran
- Requires Valid Photo ID, first & last names for all passengers at time of booking
- Full payment is due at time of booking
- Download of PDF: Camping Information
- A ferry ride to Dry Tortugas National Park
- An optional guided tour of historic Fort Jefferson
- Complimentary breakfast and picnic lunch
- Sanitized snorkeling gear
- Plenty of free time for swimming, snorkeling, bird spotting, photography, and exploring the island .
READY TO BOOK NOW?