Snorkel Safari Eco Tour
Wanna be your own captain in the tropical waters around Key West? Then the Snorkel Safari Eco Tour is for you. Experience a 2 1/2 hour guided tour piloting your own 15′ mini speed boat. Follow your guide on this 20 mile adventure. Explore the National Marine Sanctuary. Go where only the locals go.
Visit a local hidden treasure, Mud Keys, where you can enjoy a beautiful sandbar and secluded beach. The Mud Keys sandbar is one of the most secluded sandbars in Key West, making this trip a true adventure. You can also explore this tropical mangrove island with a few trail options.
This trip takes you through the Florida Marine Sanctuary. Grab some snorkel gear and explore this mangrove island, known for its crystal clear waters and abundant wildlife. Come explore our secluded beaches and mangrove islands only accessible by boat. This 25-mile guided tour is arguably the most beautiful Key West excursion.
15' Mini Jet Boat Eco TourJump in and captain your very own private boat as your tour guide takes you through Key West’s backcountry on this one-of-a-kind Key West eco-excursion.
- Snorkel Safari Tour: $178.00
- Maximum Occupancy: 2 Adults (3rd Rider may be added if child 40 pounds & under for $44.00)
- Trip Duration: 2.5 Hours
- Departure Times: 10:00am, 1:00pm
- Must be at least 18 years of age to operate boat (unless accompanied by parent or legal guardian)
- Pilot your own boat
- Snorkel Gear
- Experienced Guide
- Snorkel shallow reef
- Stroll on the beaches of the backcountry
- Explore the beautiful mangroves
- See natural wildlife of the famous Florida Keys Marine Sanctuary
READY TO BOOK NOW?