Reef SCUBA Dive
Just off the Florida Keys, a short boat ride away, is the world’s third largest living coral barrier reef. On our afternoon trip, we dive two reef sites with tons of tropical fish. This shallow reef system is perfect for the beginner diver or the avid adventurer. These dives can be guided but most certified divers are comfortable with the relaxing 25-35-ft depths and hour-long dives at each location. The Captain chooses the actual reef location each day based on current conditions and with the goal of getting you to the best visibility and sea-state.
Snorkelers and Riders are welcome to join on this trip so bring the whole family!
- Diver w/full gear $135
- Afternoon Double-Reef Dives
- Divers of All Levels
- Snorkelers & Riders Welcome
- Trip Duration 4 Hours
- Checks in: 1:00 pm, Returns 5:00 to 5:30 pm
- (two locations reef, two tank dive)
- Reef / Reef (2) 1 tank dives
- Full Gear
- No charge for mask, fins, snorkel and wetsuits.
READY TO BOOK NOW?