Dry Tortugas Seaplane – Half Day Tour
Dry Tortugas Seaplane from Key West – Half Day Tour. The seaplane flight to the National Park is so spectacular, You will fly 70 miles over beautiful islands and ocean. Reservations are required – seating is limited. The National Park Service strictly limits the number of daily passengers and in season demand by far exceeds capacity. We recommend you book well in advance to guarantee availability. You may see dolphins, sharks, birds, sea turtles, coral atolls, and even historic shipwrecks. Available four times daily, 10 passenger max per flight.
Due to limited availability, reservation request must be made by filling out a "need more information" form or calling 305-587-4386. We recommend calling at least 2 weeks in advance to check for available spots and make a reservation.
- Adult: $356.00 Child: (12 & under) $284.80 Children: (2 & under) Free
- Trip Duration: 4 Hours
- Check In: 30 minutes prior to departure
- Departure Time: 8:00 am, 10:00 am, 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm
- 10 Passengers max
- Children under the age of 2 years are not assigned a seat and travel on an adults lap. Per the FAA once a child has had their 2nd birthday they must purchase a seat.
- Coolers and ice, with complimentary bottled water and/or your choice of soft drinks
- Snorkeling (Mask, snorkel, fins and floatation vest). You are welcome to bring your own gear
- Towels and bathing suit
- Sunscreen (preferably reef safe)
- Change of dry clothes for your comfort on the return flight.
- Snacks (We do not supply any food and there is none available at Dry Tortugas)
- Full-day passengers should bring a packed lunch (We can supply extra coolers & ice)
- $15.00 cash National Park Entrance Fee for all persons 17 or older. This fee is collected by Key West Seaplane Adventures, on behalf of the National Park Service, at check in time. There is no need for cash on the island. However, you may want to bring a small amount for the Park Service Gift Shop and pilot gratuity
- Dive tanks, weights or knives
- Underwater scooters
- Flammable liquids or gas stoves
- Large coolers
- Styrofoam coolers
- Dogs or any pets
- Beach chairs or shade umbrellas. (There are plenty of picnic tables provided by the National Park Service)
READY TO BOOK NOW?