Book Your Wild Dolphin Safari Charter Today!
Our 3-hour Private Charters, combines two of Key West most popular things to do – see dolphin and snorkel.
Hundreds of dolphins call the waters of Key West home. Delight as you get up close and watch dolphins romp, feed, and play. The presence of the dolphins will thrill your body, mind and spirit. Watch as the sea fills with their shapes and energy. Pass over natural sands through the blue waters of Key West into the playgrounds of dolphins. Make the most of your Key West day on our popular Wild Dolphin Safari Charter. Experience the dolphins gentleness and grace in the wild.
What To Expect on Your Wild Dolphin Safari
- Watch Dolphin in Their Natural habitat
- See colorful fishes, sea turtles, rays, lobsters
- Snorkel Key West’s Hidden Gems
- See Dolphins Romp, Feed & Play
- Enjoy Their Gentleness & Grace in the Wild
Snorkel Key West Hidden Gems
See colorful fishes, sea turtles, rays, lobsters and many more. Experienced snorkelers or beginners will equally feel comfortable on the water with the help of our professional and caring Captains. We will continue to amaze you by bringing you to one of the hidden gems of Key West – paradisiac sandbars!
See Dolphin Romp, Feed and Play!
Not looking to charter the entire boat, check out our Wild Dolphin Safari General Admission Tickets.
Tour times vary throughout the year. There is a maximum of 6 guests per trip, ensuring an intimate and fun-filled adventure for all.
Private Charter (up to 6 persons)
8:45 am, 12:30pm, 4:15 pm
30 minutes prior to start time!
The Perry Hotel at 7001 Shrimp Road, Stock Island Marina, Key West, FL 33040
- Trips Depart Daily (times vary seasonally)
- 6 Guests (per boat)
- Double Bimini (for plenty of shade)
- Restroom Facilities
Your Trip Includes
- Experienced & Knowledgeable Captain
- Snorkel Equipment
- Swim Noodles & Flotation Devices
- Fresh Water Shower Available After Snorkeling
- Light Snacks
- Soft Drinks, Water & Juice
- BYOB (ice & coolers available; please, no glass)
- There is a maximum of 6 guests per trip, ensuring
an intimate and fun-filled adventure for all.
Wetsuit rentals available seasonally with limited sizing (cash or credit)
What To Bring
- Valid, Government Issued Photo I.D.
- Bathing Suit
- Sun Protective Clothing (ie. Hats & Sun Shirts)
- Gratuities Customary